how do i for activate an old avatar

Lorelay Yorcliffe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

If that account was premium and you have continued paying the premium fee (quarterly, annually, whichever), you can just log on with that avie name and password.

If that account was basic, and you never asked that it be canceled, you can just log on with the avie name and password.

If you canceled the account, you will need to submit a request (as described below) and pay a small fee.  Depending on how long ago it was canceled, you may or may not have all of your inventory available to you.  You will wear what you last wore before you canceled the account, but not much else.  A friend of mine did this last year and it took about two weeks to sort everything out.  She had to purchase things again, but she got her account reactivated.

Good luck!

secondlife account : how can i pay for active my old account ? pls helPme?

yesterday i was so panic, i thought someone hack my account , i was so scared if someone stold my credit card number , so i remove and delete the bank account , and right now i can sign in anymore , my account gone , but i already send a mail to Linden Lab Support . i send it almost 3 times , and they only give a case number : and some website to visit , and its not working at all , some web say i need to pay $9.. for active account , and i just want to know how to pay ? i even cant open my old account , did i need to wait ? until when ? damn i feel so bad right now , :( sorry about the english , im not really good , , did i will lose my inventory when my avi is back ? oh nooo , please please :(

@ Bulat, please don`t ask the same question all over the place, next time you can start your own question on: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Answers/qac-p/Answers

In this case as I said elsewhere, if you have submitted the ticket to reactivate your account and received the autoresponse email, you just need to wait now until your ticket is dealt with and LL contacts you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.