Sign in to follow this  
JessicaAnnie

Does anyone know when we will be able to log back into SL.

Question

Obviously, something serious has happened.  The website seems to be back up, but the grid is not.  There are no updates on the status blog at this time.

Rest assured, it's not just you.  Be patient!

5 answers to this question

Obviously, something serious has happened.  The website seems to be back up, but the grid is not.  There are no updates on the status blog at this time.

Rest assured, it's not just you.  Be patient!

Well I  am  glad  that it is not  just me. And  the  phones  are busy.  Now  that  I know im not  -1l in my  acct  then I  feel so much better... 

Unschedule​d Maintenanc​e

by LindenTheresa Linden 26m ago

[Posted 4:54 PM PDT, 06 May 2016]  We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Second Life websites also may not be accessible. Please check back here for updates.

Check back here:

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Status-Grid/bg-p/status-blog

The grid is having a few spasms and they are working to get things back up and running. Nothing to worry about on our end or yours. Have a cup of tea or coffee and relax while those guys have to yank their hair out and fix whatever is going on. Keep an eye on status reports and munch some cookies as well.

Felicia :)