SHOPPING BUDDY!!

Eloenne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! ^.^

I recently returned to SL after a 3 year break and WOW things have changed. MESH! I am addicted to it and find myself shopping and enjoying events more than anything.

My fondest memories of SL are of going to click Midnight Madness boards with my friends and waiting to see what we won. Also shopping for freebies and rallying back at each other's houses to open boxes and try stuff on.

I'd really love to find a female/females who love following Seraphim, going to gacha events, sales..whatever! Someone preferably in her 30's and who enjoys very feminine things, fashion, ect. Yeah, I am kinda girly. :P I'm also very easy going, down to Earth and loyal to those I care about.

I'm waiting on you! MESSAGE ME! :)

Did someone say shopping??! Yay! Count me in.

Omg I completely forgot about MM Boards and how fun those were haha and also like the lucky letter chairs, i'd wait around for my the letter of my first name so I could sit on it and get the prize. Gacha events, hair, skin ...all these events are super exciting! Matter of fact, just did a make over lastnight! LOL 

the best shopping place in this mesh body and mesh head generation are the likes of UBER monthly event and believe me you will wish your shopping buddy to crash or stay log off for you to have less competition in tping to the over crowded place. If you and your shopping buddy or buddies are fortunate to get into those kind of shopping events... you will wish everybody will disappear or just crash for you to have a comfortable demo testing. I am not exagerating lols!

So the best thing to do if you just want company while shopping  is join the groups of your mesh body/head brand or fave shops and group chat while shopping . it's more helpful and fun. If you are wearing Maitreya's Lara body, join the Lara and friends group inworld.

Hi!! I LOVE shopping and would love to have a buddy (or more) to do so, would be so much fun, please add me and let's go get nice things...

Also don't know anything about does groups, Uber and others your girls speak of, but i want to try it out definitely! 

Add me!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.