Having an issue with the land where my SL members house is

AngelaWinters

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The house that i got with just the members is having a major issue on the land.  I am not sure what i do about it

The whole area has a blue flashing going on and it is giving me a terrible headache lol

I don't know how to get rid of it

Update:  I am not sure how to reply on here to the answers given

But, all my drivers are up to date  I have gone other places and only at my house is this problem.  I clicked on radar and asked other people around me and they can see it as well.  But I am not sure how i even report this problem :(

Thank you for any help I really appreciate it

3 answers to this question

First, go somewhere else...another region...and see if the flashing goes away.  If it does, than it's not your graphics drivers, it's something on the land itself.

Some griefer objects like graphics crashers can look like flashing or strobing textures, and they can be huge, covering the whoie region.  File a Support Case with Linden Lab, or notify them via Live Chat.

AngelaWinters wrote:

[ .... ]

Update:  I am not sure how to reply on here to the answers given

But, all my drivers are up to date  I have gone other places and only at my house is this problem.  I clicked on radar and asked other people around me and they can see it as well.  But I am not sure how i even report this problem
:(

[ .... ]

You have replied in exactly the right way.  You could also have used the Permalink option under any of the replies in this thread to reply to a specific person.

That's good information to have.  You didn't mention that the problem goes away when you are in other regions or that other people are seeing the same flashing. The problem is obviously not in your own computer, then, so you can forget about updating the graphics drivers (Well, don't forget them.  You should be updating your driver two or three times a year, as the manufacturer issues improved versions.)  I think you next step is to ask the region owner to restart the region so that the servers can clear any problems on their end.  If you are on a Mainland region, you'll have to submit a support case using the category Land & Region >>> Region Performance Issues.  Describe the problem as accurately as you can, and suggest a region restart.  Linden Lab typically responds to issues like that fairly quickly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.