All of a sudden my avatar changed to a bunny without me having done so. I changed to girl next door

examining

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

...through library/older outfits but one hand remained a bunny hand.  I changed through appearance/edit outfits and again through library several avatars and outfits, the hand remains a bunny hand.

It's because I cannot enter sl through  vpn any more, but how can I restore my avatars hand anyhow?

P.S.:  I entered with another viewer and this corrected immediately and simply everything.  Why does she wishes it would happen to her?

2 answers to this question

Ooop. That bunny avatar is a prank that always seems to show up in the spring each year.  This is a little early, but you've already tripped over it somewhere.  Anyway, you've also found the cure.  Just change to another avatar.  If the change isn't complete -- and it sounds like yours wasn't -- open your Develop menu (CTRL + Alt + Q).  You might have to open the Advanced menu first if you haven't ever done that (CTRL + Alt + D).  Then select Avatar >>> Character Tests >> Test Female.  That will return your avatar to all of the default factory settings.  Then you can put your normal shape, skin, outfits back on again to look like your non-bunny self.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.