Ban lines come through wall...

Jackie1957

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My house is at least 2 feet from the property line. I had a hedge around the property but deleted it. When I'm outside looking in, the ban lines are right on their property, where they should be. But when I go inside the house, the lines appear to be about a foot inside my house. When I move the house away from the property line, the ban lines follow the wall? The lines go through the entire width of the house and out the other side? I don't want to upset the neighbor, but this is upsetting me. What's going on? Please help.

PS: The ban lines are around a slab of concrete with no building inside???

2 answers to this question

Jackie1957 wrote:

My house is at least 2 feet from the property line. I had a hedge around the property but deleted it. When I'm outside looking in, the ban lines are right on their property, where they should be. But when I go inside the house, the lines appear to be about a foot inside my house. When I move the house away from the property line, the ban lines follow the wall? The lines go through the entire width of the house and out the other side? I don't want to upset the neighbor, but this is upsetting me. What's going on? Please help.

PS: The ban lines are around a slab of concrete with no building inside???

The ban lines you see are just an illusion created in the viewer. The actual thing that determines parcel access are the property lines. If your house is rather old you may be seeing what's called "alpha sorting" issues caused by the viewer being confused as far as which of two transparent things (a wall with windows vs. the viewer-generated ban lines) is in front of which. - this may make the ban lines seem to be right against the windows from the inside, for instance.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.