Best mesh body/avatar for natural and curvy female form?

nicholas38FL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm new to mesh, and trying to figure out what is the best combination out there for a fair skin, fairly curvy/heavy/mature female form. I've seen a get in world that look very good, but I'm not sure what is being used?

I have the Matreya mesh (i think it's Lara), but when I increase shape size it doesn't necessarily look that natural. I want the thicker legs, belly, thighs, etc.

Thanks much for any ideas!

It could be Eve pulpy, but take a look at the reviews in this blog: http://meshbodyaddicts.com

I recommend Pink Fuel for skin applier. The designer there, Mochi Milena, is one of the few that offer a softer belly look. https://www.flickr.com/photos/mochimilena/17213339958/

The faces of her skins is very young, but mesh head appliers actually look more grown-up than the skins for default avatar heads.

nicholas38FL wrote:

I'm new to mesh, and trying to figure out what is the best combination out there for a fair skin, fairly curvy/heavy/mature female form. I've seen a get in world that look very good, but I'm not sure what is being used?

I have the Matreya mesh (i think it's Lara), but when I increase shape size it doesn't necessarily look that natural.
I want the thicker legs, belly, thighs,
etc.

Worth demoing the Belleza 'Freya' for those attributes.

For that matter, try all the demos you can, and play with relevant sliders. 

nicholas38FL wrote:

I have the Matreya mesh (i think it's Lara), but when I increase shape size it doesn't necessarily look that natural. I want the thicker legs, belly, thighs, etc.

If you want to look natural instead of like some Neanderthal fertility-goddess carving I'd avoid the common "curvy" mesh bodies. One big problem is few mesh bodies work well with body fat and belly settings higher than those of "standard sizes." The Matreiya body in particular just doesn't want to have a thick midsection. The Belleza body has built-in hipbone ridges that won't go away. I have a plus-sized alt relative who looks pretty good with the standard Physique body, which will allow body fat of up to 55 and can still match up with the default head and wear a fairly wide range of fitted mesh clothes made for the Physique body. Unfortunately if you increase the belly slider of a Physique body too much you'll look like you're pregnant with a footstool. You might also look at the Eve Slim body. The TMP body can also get reasonably curvy but I don't recommend anything else about that system.

I also recommend Pink Fuel for skins, especially as their appliers also include/have available a "curvy" version with belly shading appropriate for a fuller figure.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.