My paypal account seems to be suspended although there are funds in there, can somene tell me why?

SandraLieberman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

nobody here can help if you only tell it's not working...."seems" is a difficult thing to guess what it is.

It also can be just a hick up in the system.

Try again later or you can re add your payment info, and try again, or if doesn't work contact support/billing

Funds on your paypal only will work if your account is verified.

You're a little vague, but here's one side - Even if you have funds in paypal you still have to o.k. it from the paypal side, too.  I believe this is regardless of whether or not you have funds in paypal-okaying those funds to be accessed by yours sl account still has to be done, from your paypal acc.

One thing it could be -- I got caught by this -- is that if you allow a supplier (in this case LL) regularly to take variable amounts from your PayPal account then you need, once the cumulative total of payments reaches a certain level, to confirm that they're allowed to do this.   It's a security feature, designed to stop someone who has your PayPal details regularly taking small amounts from you in the hope you don't notice.

See https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ1848/3 for more information (that's PayPal in the UK -- it may differ in other countries).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.