I Need Help! I left My group That I created By mistake...Group Was deeded To Land

LilFireCracker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

When you create a group, make your own alt a co-owner of the group, so that you have a back door to get back in if this sort of thing happens.  You must have a co-owner now, though, or you wouldn't have been able to leave the group.  An owner cannot leave unless (1) there is another owner or (2) the owner is the last remaining person in the group.  So, assuming that you weren't the only person in a group that was about to expire anyway, ask your co-owner to invite you back in as an owner again.   If that doesn't work for some reason, and if you are a Premium member, contact Live Chat.  They may be able to sort it out for you. 

EDIT:  Um.. it just occurred to me .... did you leave the group, or did you forget to add another person to it?  A group will automatically disappear within 48 hours if it has fewer than 2 members.  If that's what happened, you'll never be able to get back into the group, bec ause it doesn't exist.  You'll need to contact Live Chat or submit a support case to get help recovering the land.  If you are not a Premium member, so you don;t have access to those support services, it might be a good idea to join for a month or so.

• Like 1

One addendum to Rolig's answer.  If your group-owned land is Mainland, the group will NOT be dissolved, even if there aren't two remaining members to keep it open.  Tier will continue to be charged, and those who have donated tier to the group will be charged.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.