what do I do

puppygirl1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

what do i do?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 You can ask your friends.

2 answers to this question

Anything you want to do.  What did you have in mind?

Are you having a problem of some kind?  If so, to provide extra information or to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

Or are you asking, "What's Second Life all about, and what do I do next?"  If that's the question, then the answer really is "Anything you want to do."  There's no goal here.  There are no paths to glory, no levels to achieve, and no rewards for killing the greatest number of dragons.  If you'd like to get involved in role play of some kind, you'll find plenty of groups to join.  Check out the Role Play forum. If you want to create things and maybe open a shop to sell them, start lurking in the Creation forums and reading relevant things in the Knowledge Base. Then consider taking a class or two in world to build up your skills. If you want to just explore and meet people, start cruising through your Destination Guide and sampling what's out there. 

The bottom line is that nobody here is going to tell you what to do.  That's your job.  If you want to know how to do something, that's what we're here for.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.