How you protect form someone using scripts on your avatar?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A guy threatens me to steal my avatar, he also use some kind of scripts to push my av, and send it to orbit, block just block chat and did help from things i didn`t want happenig to my av, it was no rezz, no push, no fly sim. How it`s possible to push someone in no push sim?

Should i take measures to protect my LS account and email too, or it`s just empty threats.

And by the way how should i react to such threats in future. I know it`s probably wrong forum part to ask such questions, but what I do if my account is actually stolen?

PS. I heard some rumors that he is connected to LL asministration.

He probably means that he'll clone the look, textures and so on.  There are various ways.

I very much doubt he intends or has the capability to hijack your account unless he's going to offer you a link that you stupidly click on and follow and provide your login credentials to a fake page.

How to deal with them in the future, mute and carry on.  You can TP away if you wish.

LOL to rumours about connection to LL.  Honestly.

I've been threatened with "My dad works for the FBI" before, that was a good laugh too.  Along with another who worked for the police and was "In SL to clean it up" and another who was "working for a government and LL to investigate various things".  Guess what came of all of them?

I'll write it up below the line...

blacnoir85 wrote:

Well it was not you who was thrown all over the sim, and block just block chat, not stop him to make you fly to obit. He used some kind of Combat Hud or something, idk how they call it. How you protect when someone use some heavy scripts on you?

Sit down.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.