we need clothing that is not mesh listed separately on marketplace there should be a section

otekah1488303099

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

It's hard to define what is "mesh clothing" these days, since most new clothing has at least some "mesh" component and also some "non-mesh" components. It would be hard (and maybe pointless) to separate new things into a mesh category and a non-mesh category.  There isn't much being created these days that is purely system clothing or flexi prim, so most of what you find for sale without any "mesh" at all is older.

If you are making a suggestion, Lindens will never see it.  This is a resident-to-resident Answers service, and Lindens never come here.  We're here to help explain how SL works, or (more often) why it doesn't.

If it's an interesting comment, you might want to post it in the General Discussion forum, where you might get other opinions. 

• Like 1

I have the opposite wish: I would love to be able to click and see ONLY mesh clothing, rather than system or applier-based clothing. It's not likely to happen, though, since - as mentioned - most newer clothing has at least mesh PARTS, if it's not outright full mesh. 

Still, I find wading through to be a minor annoyance, at worst, and actually helpful at best since I sometimes find things I like while searching for something else. 

If you have a thought-out proposal, you can also put your suggestion on the JIRA, which is for bugs and suggested features. Not sure how much support you'll get, but if it's important to you, you can try. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.