Maybe someone know how to fix body? Stomach+chest bug

maximikun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

not much you can do about this, its just the way the body shell moves in relation to the skeletal rigging on a standard avatar. Some AO's & animations/poses etc enhance it more than others but you'll never escape it completey, even if you switched up to a mesh body you would still see this on others.

Not as simple as that. It's hard to find a mesh mody that is modifiable as nearly all mesh out there relies on an applier to put the texture onto the body and clothing, and there are dozens of different shapes and styles. If you really want to go the mesh body route i would suggest looking for one which is Omega compatible and trying as many demos as you can. Then you can use your own textures and make your own Omega appliers. You can find a list of currently supported bodies here http://lovenlustdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/p/supported-meshes.html

Mesh body doesnt eliminate this completey, some less considerate animations/poses can still bring this flaw to light

maximikun wrote:

okay... maybe you then know wher ei can get mesh body that , that i can change texture?

Switching to a mesh body makes your body smoother and more adjusted to movements like this, but it ain't that easy to switch. I recently got a mesh body. And while my elfen avatar now looks beautiful, I had to say "goodybe!" to half my wardrobe. Mesh avatars can't wear system layers, because the meshbody is still an attachment and doesn't "replace" the hidden standart body. The only layers that will still show are those, that come with an applier, which is either made for the body in question or is an omega applier (a brand that is compatible with a wide range of different bodies). Mesh clothes and other attachments work partly: Some popular mesh bodies have clothes made especially for them and some also come with a Hud that hides areas of the body and serve as a replacement for alphalayers (those also don't work).

The incompatibility with systemlayers also provokes another problem to solve: Your skin will also need to come with an applier. If you have full acess to the texture of your avatars skin you can (with some work) figure out how to make your own applier.

If you aren't generally interested in getting a mesh body, it might be easier to simply avoid poses that show the flaws* of the standart avatar too clearly.

*I say flaw, because its technically not a bug.

If the OP is new, I assume he is, then the whole wardrobe problem is not an issue, since he will not have bought much yet. Yes, I have tossed out lots and lots of clothing too....

For a furry who wants a male body, the Slink male offers a personal customization kit. While the body itself is no modify, you can make your own skin and clothes and apply them on the correct layers. Slink is Omega compatible now, the newest update. The Slink body does not come with hands and feet. Furries may not even need human hands and feet, making it a good buy. Better than buying an expensive body with hands and feet included. The furry who wants to change to human can purchase feet and hands if he choose to.

Slink male body is new, but I think it will be popular. http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-reviews/mens-bodies/slink-physique-male/ (review with nudity, NSFW)

Slink body is cheap, compared to the TMP and Slink supports Omega and har the customization kit. Slink male body is new and it's not made much for it, but you can make stuff yourself.  The Niramyth body is much more muscular and if I shall judge from the bodyshape the OP has made, he is not into the gym addict shapes.

Here are two video tutorials: http://meshbodyaddicts.com/video-tutorials/

Sure, if he is a newbie, he doesn't need to dig through a wardrobe of 10.000 pieces of clothes, but I assume the little drawer of clothes he has contains mostly systemlayer clothes, because thats usually what you get for free or for very little money and run constantly into, as a new user.

Anyway...maybe does like to get into mesh clothes, then its all fine. I just had the feeling it might be good to point at the downsides of switching to a meshbody, because every once in a while we have users coming to the forum, clueless why their old stuff doesn't work with the new thing they brought.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.