WHERE ARE THE DJS AND HOSTS???

VivaLaTease

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

WE HAVE OPEN SPOTS ON OUR SCHEDULE!

WHERE ARE THE DJS AND HOSTS TO FILL THOSE SPOTS?? :matte-motes-agape:

WE GOT THE TIMES, WE GOT THE VIPS, WE GOT THE SUPPORT, WE GOT A STAGE AND DANCE FLOOR! WHERE YOU AT! :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

EXAMPLE WE HAVE TIMES: 6PM SLT, 10PM SLT, 6AM SLT, 8AM SLT, 12PM SLT! 

WE ARE A LOW TO MEDIUM TRAFFIC CLUB, 100% TIPS ONLY AND YOU MUST BE OVER 30 DAYS OLD.

SHARKTOOTH BEACH CLUBS WAS ORIGINALY, POPROCKS FOR OVER THREE YEARS. RECENTLY WE CHANGED THE NAME OF THE CLUB TO BETTER THE SEARCH FOR VIPS AND FOR VIPS TO BE ABLE TO FIND THE CLUB BETTER IN SL SEARCH, ALSO TO FIT IN MORE THEME OF THE CLUB, SO WE CHANGED THE NAME TO, SHARKTOOTH BEACH CLUB. 

WHAT WE OFFER YOU:

• 100% TIPS + CLUB STREAM
  • FULL SUPPORT AND TRAINING FROM OUR MANAGERS, MENTORS AND FELLOW DJS AND HOSTS
  • VARITY MUSIC (Rock, Pop, EDM, R&B, Classic, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, Top 40)
  • FRIENDLY AND FUN ATMOSPHERE
  • RESPECT FOR YOUR INDIVDUALITY AND CREATIVITY
  • A OPEN TO ALL, SURFING AND RELAXING ATMOSPHERE.
  • NO B.S., NO DRAMA, NO GIMMICKS

WE WANT TO SEE YOU! =D HELP US TO BE APART OF A SUCCESSFUL CLUB IN SECOND LIFE! 

CONTACT THE FOLLOWING PEEPS:

DJS - TESSSEVILLE RESIDENT, CHRISTOPHER IXITO, MOONLYTE RESIDENT

HOSTS - KRUSNIK05 RESIDENT, DUBLIN PLACEBO

WE WANT YOU TO COME  VISIT US, SEE IF YOU LIKE THE PLACE AND COMFORTABLE WITH THE ATMOSPHERE:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hanalei/125/58/22

Well wouldn't common sense pervail, in order to get higher traffic you need DJs and Hosts?

I mean, how are you to get higher traffic unless you have reliable staff?....think about it...reliable staff, reliable traffic.

I am not here to argue the point, but to me in order for a club to be successful you need reliable and enough staff to cover all the times in order to get more VIPs and high traffic.

As for pay, well as well all know in order to pay people in Second Life you need to actually have enough income to do that, and im not here to make money, im here to actually do what im passionate about, DJing, friendship and to create a awesome community of people who feel the same as I do, to provide a place for people to share music, make new friends and to truly have fun. If your in Second life to DJ and Host to make a RL income, your in the wrong business. That and you get 100% tips here and a club stream to help elivate the cost of paying for a stream to use here.

Exactly Viva. 

These days, Second Life is all about money. It was refreshing for me to find a place I could hang out with great people who shared my passion for music and wasn't all about the greed of a few measly L$. I can now call these people my friends and team. SharkTooth Beach is a great place for those who enjoy a wide variety of music, with DJ's who encorage you to requests the songs YOU want to hear without the added preassure of feeling you HAVE to tip, ofcourse it's nice when people do, but none of the team expect it, we just enjoy bringing music from all over the world to one place. 

If you are a person who loves feeling valued, wants to make a great group of friends, have an awesome hangout, loves music and maybe would like to share your favourite - come check the place out. Rome wasn't built in a day, a sim can be... but a great, like-minded community takes time... MUSIC LOVERS UNITE!

• 4 weeks later...

They are where they are, and certainly not willing to serve you. You've been banning everyone not sharing your views, so don't play the one who's surprised... You've even been banning those who could be customers... The 2-years-after-banned ones salute you :-))))) The fact that you still try to recruit after all this time and at such regular times shows that your dictature over your place is unproductive.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.