My marketplace isn't working...

KyooPid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today when I went onto my marketplace, no images were showing, only blue text where the images should be.

I tried clearing my browsing data and now it is even worse, instead of the normal marketplace layout, it just shows blue links down the left hand side of the page... 

Info:

I use chrome but have tried on explorer with the same result

It is happening on my ipad too

Happened on my phone

When I switched to 4G on my phone it started working properly

This has never happened before

I tried resetting my internet with no avail

Someone please help, this is so frustrating! >.<

What's this got to do with the People forum?

Given that the issue works on your mobile device, something within your network is at fault. Marketplace is working fine for everyone else.

10 times out of 10 this is caused by content management applications that users don't realise the implications of, e.g. Ad Blockers or Firewalls. Fix whatever you've screwed up and it'll work for you again.

Knowing how your personal network operates and keeping it running free and clean is your responsibility.

First of all, as you can probably see, this is my first post :P

I saw that there were other posts related to the marketplace on here so I thought it would be the best place to ask. 

Secondly, I haven't done anything to change the way my network is running... I switched off my PC last night and turned it back on this morning with the problem arising out of nowhere.

So? Read the rules and take it to Answers.

It's not polite to walk into places without getting the lay of the land first.

--

Not having made changes yourself doesn't mean changes haven't happened to services that you've used for some time. Again, this is an issue with how your network functions - only you or other users of your network are likely to know what's causing this.

We ain't mind-readers.

Sassy Romano wrote:

It's a tough crowd when you do get to post here.  When you get your MP working again, have a look for "thick skin", you'll need one to survive the SL forums
;)

I really don't think it takes that thick of a skin to survive here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.