Male Avatar Bases similar to Pi Rain's

Khyujo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Advice and Suggestions

I'm currently on the lookout, (via the Marketplace, needs a new computer), for some good avatar skin and shape combos and/or mesh heads for male avatar bases, similar to Pi Rain's, and I would love any suggestions. I asked a similar question awhile back on another account of mine that I ultimately ended up deleting. I wasn't exactly sure, at the time, about the specifics of what I wanted, (i.e Cauasian (probably botched that), Black, Islander, etc). Nor was I all that certain about if I wanted freckles, beauty marks and things of that nature, mainly because I wanted to scroll through the different suggestions and pick out a couple favs). But now, I know what I want: Cauasian or Black with or without freckles/beauty marks. Also, if someone could point me in the direction of some brown, green, blue, black or even different eye colours like jewel tones (i.e amethyst, jade, aqua colours maybe), that'd be greatly apprieciated. 

Thanks,

Khy

Eyes check out IKON. As for the other...are you looking for a body builder (Niramyth Aesthetic out of the box), developed but not muscle bound (again the Aesthetic can achieve this with some tweaking) or more normal. For the last, I'd suggest Signature, Story Leaf or Immortals. All are Omega compatible which will help as designers catch up. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.