is my viewer broken?

RebeccaWolfStarkuro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

okay. first it wasnt a big deal what was happening was when my jewlery was glittery and sparkled i wouldnt see the sparkle but my husband could. then it became bothersome when my favorite boots that said on them that they will leave little animal prints when i walk . but for me didnt . but my husband made the comment that when i walk i leave a trail. then when i had my son (zooby baby) . the bubble option on his bathtub didnt work .(so i thought) but my husband could tell if it was on or not. then when he staged i didnt see the special effects but my husband could he even got a picture of it as proof. thats when it began to bother me some. then today i was out wiht my husband and my son getting nature shots of sims (im a photographer) and my husband saw a fountain but when i looked i didnt see it i walked right up to it i could hear the water and see the base but could not see the water. then my husband bought me photography tools from image photography's market place store i was playing with a light thing and it didnt look like it was changing anything when i aimed it at him. he said it was shining a colored light onhim and the stuff around him. but again i couldnt see it. this is effecting my carreer. me fully enjoying my baby's aging process. and making mis apertunities for photos. im sick of this **bleep**. someone tell me what the **bleep** is happening

2 answers to this question

Rolig's fix will toggle your Particles on (or off).  However, you probably should also look at Me/Preferences/Graphics.  Expand the window to show the advanced options.  Set your particles slider to something other than 0, if it's pegged to the left; anything over about 2048 particles should be fine.  

Also check to see that Advanced Lighting Model is checked, and that you have opted to see Local Lights, including Projectors.  If your graphics card is up to it, also try enabling Shadows.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.