I have paid for the premium but it says I am free and I cannot see the avatar I chose or the house..

Trish6600

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As you can see below you charged my master card for enrollment and now my account shows that I am only Free....  I cannot find the avatar that I picked out or the house that I picked....  Please get back to me about rectifying this.... Thank you in advance for your help...  There are two charges below.....  $13.23  and $1.28  both in Canadian funds...

RE: Account ending in 5866

PATRICIA,

As requested, we’re notifying you that an international transaction has been charged to your Capital One® MasterCard® account. On JUL 07, 2015, a purchase of $1.28 was charged.

Note: Some transactions made in Canada are processed in foreign countries. This may explain why you received an international transaction alert.

Please visit Online Banking to view your posted transactions and details.

Like Capital One on Facebook

An international transaction has been charged to your account.

RE: Account ending in 5866

PATRICIA,

As requested, we’re notifying you that an international transaction has been charged to your Capital One® MasterCard® account. On JUL 07, 2015, a purchase of $13.23 was charged.

Note: Some transactions made in Canada are processed in foreign countries. This may explain why you received an international transaction alert.

3 answers to this question

We're all SL residents like you, so you will be glad to hear that we don't have any access to your account.  If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

REMOVE ALL PERSONAL DATA FROM YOUR POST, especially the information about your credit card.  This is a public forum, NOT Linden Lab support and your information is right out there for everyone to see.  Use the Options/Edit button in the top right corner to edit your post.

Take the matter up with Linden Lab Billing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.