MESH problem.

theseareletters

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I downloaded [TheSkinnery] mesh head 'Judy'.

I then, open up the product and it pops up this thing on my screen saying "Click to install"

After i clicked it, it says that it's installed and to bring up style mode which should be located at the bottom of mt screen.

Problem is.. it never poped up.
It's no where, not even accesible in my inventory.

I still have my items, it still says its installed, but i dont see it anywhere on my screen.

Is there a way i can debug it some how or am i doing something completely wrong? 

PLEASE don't give me complicated answers, thank you!

4 answers to this question

I then, open up the product and it pops up this thing on my screen saying "Click to install"

After i clicked it, it says that it's installed and to bring up style mode which should be located at the bottom of mt screen.

I still have my items, it still says its installed, but i dont see it anywhere on my screen.

Is there a way i can debug it some how or am i doing something completely wrong? 

I'm afraid that the only person who can answer that one is the person who created it or sold it to you.  Nobody else is going to be familiar with the script or have permission to open it to see how it works.  Send the creator a polite note and wait.  Many people don't log in every day, and some don't have their IMs forwarded to e-mail.

theseareletters wrote:

That product isn't a mesh head itself, it sounds like a skin that can be applied to a mesh head by others (from the process, probably one from The Mesh Project.) You need to have the separate head to be able to use that skin.

• Like 2

The Skinnery has a skin named Judy, but I don't believe they sell a mesh head itself named Judy. Here's a blog post regarding the Judy skin: http://theskinnery.blogspot.com/2015_03_01_archive.html

Did you maybe mistakenly purchase the Judy skin installer? You can try getting in touch with Umazuma Metaluna, who owns The Skinnery, and ask her for assistance. Just be sure to send her a notecard rather than an IM as her profile requests: https://my.secondlife.com/umazuma.metaluna

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.