Please explain this condition

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I use a lm to teleport it drops me 10 meters below the proper position  I am on my build paltform 1000 M up but I am 10 meters below it walking normally  if I sit an object I appear in the proper position if I execute a dance routien I am in the proper position but as soon as i release the ani I am 10 meters off target again.

PLEASE stop fixing this game and yes it is a game people   your repairs are nothing but poorly archestrated disasters this has never happened to me before in almost 10 years and yes before some of you particle scientists point out that I am not that old I have been here longer.

Tired of the absurd LL fixes to something that works for the most part

Easy: User Error.

lol this sounds like you've messed up your own avatars offset somehow.

Some third party viewers have settings for this, but attached animations can also do it. You don't say which you're using and I don't feel like hanging around to investigate.

Dunno why you're ranting at LL and us, but this is probably a lesson in target acquisition. :D

Coventina Dalgleish wrote:

this is jut another joke from LL as the target is accurtate on everything except my base position

Victim complex keeps on complexing!

Hamster wheel keeps on wheeling!

Sounds like you could use a 10m positive elevation in your perspective. Maybe it's irony.

'Cause it's funny watching people blame everything except themselves. I think that it gets sweeter when people feel as though they're qualified for some reason.

I don't think I have much motivation to be helpful at this point, and this is General Discussion. I am generally discussing elderly ineptitude.

yes obviously althought the viewer has been constructed by LL and again yesit is a viewer problem but the interaction was not created by the user but the program thus reflecting on the creator of the system and the last updates so in closing you have been no help "helper" thank you for your input to the problem

There's that "thus" again. The carpenter does not understand the problem and thus blames their tools.

I'm pretty helpful - I've been helping all morning! But please remember any "help" you see me giving is obligation-free.

I've even given you the answer you'll need; I just haven't helped you find it. More time spent fixing your problem and less time making up junk you don't understand about "code" and you'd be back spreading this lovely attitude in-world by now.

Freya oooout. Enjoy weekends, etc! :D

PLEASE stop fixing this game and yes it is a game people   your repairs are nothing but poorly archestrated disasters this has never happened to me before in almost 10 years and yes before some of you particle scientists point out that I am not that old I have been here longer.

great you are here such looooooong time... but clearly still not understand this "game"...

there's really nobody forcing you to log in, feel free to leave and perhaps hide and seek is a better game for you, one advice, play it alone so you can't blame anyone else if you can't find yourself.

I use a lm to teleport it drops me 10 meters below the proper position  I am on my build paltform 1000 M up but I am 10 meters below it walking normally  if I sit an object I appear in the proper position if I execute a dance routien I am in the proper position but as soon as i release the ani I am 10 meters off target again.

Check the "Hover" setting in your shape. The normal setting is 50. Setting it to 0 will cause something similar to what you're describing.

Now for the final outcome it seems that Microsoft visual C++ 2010 x64 was corrupted in some manner and was failing to perform as expected thus the problem with the vertical offset. Now sice I have no other programs that access this sub routien or require it to be installed perhaps the viewer or the main code made the change for me. 

Two things I know can cause this. An animation can offset your avatar while it is running. Running another equal or higher priority animation will stop the offending animation. Thus sounds like your issue. The other cause is the hover height which is in the avatar shape settings. SL saves a bunch of settings files separately from the main program files. I think in the user folders in Windows. I would first try adjusting any attachments or huds with anims, changing shapes and wearing a default avatar. If that doesn't work, delete all the user files.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.