I'm looking for someway to earn Lindens

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking for many ways to earn a proper amouth of Lindens, like 300-400 lindens a week. I've tried a lot of sites to do surveys or games but things went really, really slow. I saw no progress.. realy. If I was going to do that I would have to do eight hours a day of fishing just to earn less then 100L a day, that's like a full time job with the wage a child in India only can dream off.

I've even tried to do creating but I am not extremely good at it, even though I've been working in 3DS Max quite a lot, the ingame building system is quite different. I've also been employed before by someone but at the end I didn't end up recieving the promised Lindens as he 'crashed'.

The reason why I am asking this is because I want to be able to rent a proper spot in the roleplay sim I am in, Crack Den. But that is 375L a week, and I can't really afford anything more for now as I've got real life expenses as well.

If you have any suggestions / ideas, I'd appriciate it.

register your credit card, or verified paypal account and buy L$, thats the easiest way.

You are able to play sl on a machine of several hundreds of dollars/euro's , shouldn't be too difficult to spend less than 2 dollars weekly for a home. And if it's too hard, go host or dance, thats about the only jobs that don't need building skills.

How about, don't use the "in game building" as you put it but instead create mesh objects in 3DS Max and import them.

Also, because i'm feeling somewhat "Fairy Godmother'ish" today, i'm sending you L$5000

/me *waves a magic wand etc.

That will last you for 13 weeks in the Crack Den slums or a little less but allow some for mesh uploads.

Sassy Romano wrote:

i'm sending you L$5000

Oh dear, now every panhandler in SL is going to turn up in GD with a ***bleep*** sob story!

Couldn't you have sent the money anonymously, or even without mentioning it here?

Or are you one of those Ladies Who Lunch who like to have a plaque on every Women's Refuge they contribute to, listing the names of those who have donated?

Wow that's something you rarely get to see in sl , I think I am also going to post a sad sob story hoping to get Godmother's blessings :P 

But on a serious note hun - don't make a habit of this charity thing hun , honestly not everyone deserves it  'kay ? kay. 

Sweetness can lead to diabetes , you have been warned and IM'd inworld ! Take care !

EstellaSerrano wrote:

The reason why I am asking this is because I want to be able to rent a proper spot in the roleplay sim I am in, Crack Den. But that is 375L a week, and I can't really afford anything more for now as I've got real life expenses as well.

I'd have thought that the drug trade and/or gun running was more lucrative.

I guess not.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.