Multiple characters?

gensaku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

They are called alts and you can have up to 5 alts on the same email account. There are some that have more with multiple email accounts. Up to you if you divulge your alts. It's against SL TOS for others to divulge them though.

"It's against SL TOS for others to divulge them though."

Really now?

gensaku wrote:

Is it allowed? I have a girl, but I have many ideas for a boy avatar. Can I have 2 accounts andplay both characters? Can I openlly say both are mine?

YOU can even have them both on the same screen at the same time

***If you get what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink***

Yep. 

Disclosure

Residents are entitled to a reasonable level of privacy with regard to their Second Life experience. Sharing personal information about your fellow Residents without their consent -- including gender, religion, age, marital status, race, sexual preference, alternate account names, and real-world location beyond what is provided by them in their Resident profile -- is not allowed. Remotely monitoring conversations in Second Life, posting conversation logs, or sharing conversation logs without the participants' consent are all prohibited.

Zsigmond Alcott wrote:

Yep. 

Disclosure

Residents are entitled to a reasonable level of privacy with regard to their Second Life experience. Sharing personal information about your fellow Residents without their consent -- including gender, religion, age, marital status, race, sexual preference,
alternate account names
, and real-world location beyond what is provided by them in their Resident profile -- is not allowed. Remotely monitoring conversations in Second Life, posting conversation logs, or sharing conversation logs without the participants' consent are all prohibited.

Notice the phrase, "Sharing personal information....beyond what is provided by them in their Resident profile.

If they reveal it I can share it and hence Bobbie's statement is not an absolute.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.