Appliers for the Mesh Project

DejahStarr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I hope I am not asking about something I am not supposed to know.  But I would like to make some appliers for some stockings I bought so I can wear them for my TMP deluxe shape.  I know how to make appliers for my prim shape but not for my mesh shape.  Can anyone enlighten me, or give me a link?

2 answers to this question

You'd need to own the textures for the stockings, not just the stockings themselves. TMP also has their own server, so you'd need to, I believe, submit an application to create appliers, upload things on a separate server, etc. I'm not a creator, myself, so my knowledge is somewhat limited, and I don't want to pass on the wrong info; but long story short, as far as I know, you can't. 

You're better off purchasing clothing that comes with appliers, or creating your own clothing, then your own appliers for that clothing. 

• Like 1

The makers of hosiery in particular seem to have been slow to take up the "Appliers" market.  Those of us who wear mesh feet or full mesh bodies would like to see appliers for those in the stocking stores!

Send a notecard to the makers of your favorite stockings and ask them to do this.  There are about six or seven varieties of mesh feet and mesh bodies out there, it shouldn't be too hard for stocking creators to make appliers and either include them with their stockings or sell them as an inexpensive add-on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.