Greetings and Salutations

Tark Hancroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Keli Kyrie wrote:

I sometimes feel like I am missing something in these new forums. 30-40 minutes will go by without a post. Are people hiding somewhere that I don't know about or what?
:)

hmmm...You are filtering through the pages, right?  When someone posts, it doesn't automatically go to the top of the heap of the first page :smileysad:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

I sometimes feel like I am missing something in these new forums. 30-40 minutes will go by without a post. Are people hiding somewhere that I don't know about or what?
:)

hmmm...You are filtering through the pages, right?  When someone posts, it doesn't automatically go to the top of the heap of the first page :smileysad:

Yep! If you look at Off-Topic right now it has not had a post in 35 minutes. That would have never happened this time of day in the old forum. :smileysurprised:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

lol, true...maybe things are slowing down here.  I have a feeling a lot of people are getting disgruntled for different reasons...I'm one of them :smileysad:

But now everything is back. People are posting again just like they were never gone. Weird? :smileysurprised:

Wow.. didn't expect so many peoples.

Perhaps somebody can answer this question.. I took a break from SL to move, it took about a month all together, and when I finally logged back on it's as if.. well, SL died.

Is something up? Or down? Been kinda wondering..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.