How to report harassment in private messages?

Madeliefste Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do I report harrassement in private messages here in the forums?

Though the forum has buttons to report inappropriate  content, I don't see such an option in the PM. Someone is harassing me in my PM. Where should I report it? Should I send in an AR report inworld, should I send in a ticket, is there any other option?

Edit: I just contacted live support about this. The answer to my question is: you can choose what you like best, send an AR in world, or send in a ticket.

6 answers to this question

hello sought ways like putting a ticket to a personfor harassment in sl, and my husband and I are afraidto go in and play in safety, if I make a ticket asking mea number which does not give it to me or which is onlyask for urgent help I invest a lot in sl and do not feel safe to play with some number oh alli.si place to goand I make this complaint of harassment I will thank a lot .. thank you very much this person has the name Cantero Quartz and many more q if at any moment they want to let you know just ask you to help me very uncomfortable to goso sl to be bothered by one.

been flooded with im,s from a avatar now her and her friend have started to harass my friends and discussing private issues

besides sending a letter in rl to my partner /ex partner now .

i am surprised that there are people so determined to just destroy someone

they have told me they will stop at nothing till they have taken everything from me but i cannot stop them

can anyone help ?

hello my sl name is shenker coba and i want to make a report on eyesee resident for harassment she is constantly harassing me saying things like she loves me wants me back and i don't know who this person is every day she ims me and tells me this and know she is bothering friends and making threats on them i am paying good money on this game and i want this delt with please she is all so sending my privit messages to the friend who she is threating i would love to have this person delt with

schenker coba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.