Flexi Hair since SL 2.5.1. download

Tiffany Hultcrantz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Tiffany Hultcrantz wrote:

I have just posted SL version 2.5.1. and I have since noticed that my flexi hair moves about as if I receiving an electric shock.  Does anyone know why this happens and how to stop it?

It happens on certain hair I have as well. I go into edit and lower the tension to an acceptable level. I don't know why it happens exactly but that's how I fix it.

tension.JPG

i know that i should just as this in something different im not sure but  ive been trying to download the newer version of second life vewier 2 but it doesnt restart the second life after i download it and it wont let me log on unless i download the new update

Your preferences may have been accidently reset when you downloaded a new viewer version.  Under edit > preferences > graphics tab, take a look at the flexiprims slider under mesh detail.  A higher setting may make your hair behave more smoothly.  If the hair is modifiable, you can also adjust the flexi properties of the hair by right clicking your hair to edit it and play with the flexi properties under the features tab.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.