question about being a premium

Korrah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

on friday 1-2-15 i became a premium member for the second time the first time i became a premium was in 2013 an back then i did not have a credit card tied to my account to buy linden with just to get the premuim. then i couldt pay for it after a while an stopped being a premium. today i buy Linden currency with my credit card an now that ive become a premium again will they not pay me the 300L every week because i buy my own L?

Korrah wrote:

on friday 1-2-15 i became a premium member for the second time the first time i became a premium was in 2013 an back then i did not have a credit card tied to my account to buy linden with just to get the premuim. then i couldt pay for it after a while an stopped being a premium. today i buy Linden currency with my credit card an now that ive become a premium again will they not pay me the 300L every week because i buy my own L?

If you are Premium you will get your stipend regardless of your other $L purchases.  So yes, you'll still get you $300L.

Stipends are distributed on Tuesdays.

Teagan Tobias wrote:

I'm not looking it up, but as I remember, you must be a premium member for 45 consecutive days before getting the stipend, then its weekly.

No. Not true. You confuse that with the 1000L reward you get after being a premium member for 45 days.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.