Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

For crying out loud, I find the field mice Dorito warehouse, but it's in the neighbor's yard. So the kid (who's home on spring break) says half the stash is his. I did all the work!...

He

Happy Saturday, Kids!!!

Sigh Maddy!  I hope you get your share!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

For crying out loud, I find the field mice Dorito warehouse, but it's in the neighbor's yard. So the kid (who's home on spring break) says half the stash is his. I did all the work!...

He

Happy Saturday, Kids!!!

Sigh Maddy!  I hope you get your share!

Peace!

I could eat the kid. But, as you know, I don't like soggy Doritos.

LOL Maddy!  Good morning all!  Happy Sunday!  Sunday breakfast today is hosted by Pablo and Libz!  It is a 50's there today but do come as you are!  Breakfast starts at 8 AM SLT and all are welcome!  Watch my feed for a location post to follow!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie and Maddy! Happy Hump Day to you!. Today's homework: learning to fly! :D Hugs & love ya!

The staff of Greystoke Mahale Tanzanian park equipped a pelican, separated from its congeners by a storm, with a Go Pro camera type. Its first flight is also an opportunity for beautiful images.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and Maddy! Happy Hump Day to you!. Today's homework: learning to fly!
:D
Hugs & love ya!

The staff of Greystoke Mahale Tanzanian park equipped a pelican, separated from its congeners by a storm, with a Go Pro camera type. Its first flight is also an opportunity for beautiful images.

I can't fly, but it's fun to play with those big pink creatures...

Monday will be coming over the horizon soon!

Happy Wednesday, Kids!!!