Go Dancing!

Lexie Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know more about the great gay places.  Boystown's BLU is great and their weekly SET theme parties are amazing.  I also like IGBC, Tadd's Cabaret, Asylun and 'on da low' at Paradise Alley Estates.  I mention these because they are all plplaces that I have had a lot of fun at or really loved the music - and they are nice guys managing them.  Recently opened is Gay Riveria that has several venues I think.  Of course personally I love 'Q' club in Hutchinson Parish on Tuesday and Thursday nights - but I have a very biased reason for saying that!  Full disclosure;  it's in my sim.  You could also find some DJ's who spin music that you like and subscribe / follow their DJ info groups because most DJ spin at multiple venues.  

Dancing? Hmm its a tough subject. Personally I am in the Goth/industrial style music so Ill probably be biased on that part but here my list of reviews for clubs and such. 

Club Industry - I spend most of my time here When I am on SL, Great atmosphere and people All around amazing DJ's Including open 24/7 with live DJ's, and I think its the longest  running club in all of SL (next to a few jazz clubs)

Some sets to look out for thou:

Tacky's 80's (Sundays 7pm-10pm)

Demonica's Trance sets (sundays 10pm - 1am)

Norajean's ebm/indust Thursdays 7pm-10pm Which are then followed up by an amazing dubset set by mortique until 1am 

But all around, every DJ here is skilled in what they do.

If you are wanting slower like I do occasionally to just chill with my girl, I would recommend franks place, Great atmosphere, ocean view and I would also recommend tossing your environment setting to sunset to get a even better feel of it. The hostesses, check up on you to see if your having a good time as well which is an interesting feature, and its live dj (not sure if its 24/7) 

Der Keller!

Dirty old small damp dance hall hidden away in dark backstreets of 1920s Berlin.

Only 1920s music, only 1920s clothing and only 1920s dancing.

Happy hour EVERY day at 2 pm slt, friday tango night, sunday donations night with freebies for all.

Der Keller, photo by frl. Parkin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.