What is your favorite location in Second Life?

Lexie Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Snapshot_002.JPG

I know It's out of fashion And a trifle uncool But I can't help it I'm a romantic fool It's a habit of mine To watch the sun go down On Echo beach I watch the sun go down Inspired by the song come watch the sun go down on Neko beach !! With the paws n claws Bar neko/grunge style hangout . http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wairbrow/70/98/95

this is our place you will often find me relaxing here still in the early stages of development stop by and unwind sometime all welcome ;D

• 2 weeks later...

So Many wonderful places to visit depends on your likes or dislikes

Have few my own like My own island Kidd Island, The Mist. (from Ballroom, Shops, Treasure hunts, medieval rp,etc)

As well as Sylvan Elves varies sims (fantasy-rp)

Avalon(medieval, fantasty -rp)

These are fantasy, dancing,shops, medieval sims

As well many for learning, freebies, other rp's

Hope this helps all can be found on profiles or search :) Have fun exploring Second Life All these sims have nice free starter gifts as well

Penny Patton wrote:

I'm more than a little biased but I have to go with

It's huge, you can literally get lost for hours even tho it's only a single sim. There's multiple paths to get to any location and dozens of unique spots to find.

It's incredibly atmospheric, floors and walls creak. Metal stress whinges through the walls. Machinery thrums. It's probably the only sim with as much thought and effort put into sound design as an actual videogame.

It's interactive! Animated computer terminals will react to your touch, activation machinery, opening doors, clearing out flooded chambers. Some controls are even more detailed, with individual buttons that react and change when clicked. The control panel near the bridge entrance is a good example of that.

The whole build is about as close to walking out of SL and into a videogame as you can currently find in SL.

It is quite detailed. I was there last week, but I got into this room with a bunch of tanks full of green stuff with a control panel and it kept on blaring an alarm and not letting me out because I had been denied access to the door override mechanism until the emergency was handled. I assumed the point was to drain the tanks but no matter what I did, and how many times the computer said they were draining, nothing happened. I had to tp out.

Very nicely built sim though.

I still have to go with Ethereal Teal

I love playing in Sinners Bay (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sinners%20Bay/5/5/22).  I'm heavily into role playing and this sim offers the best of everything, its gorgeous to look at, has a menacing hidden network of sewers and basements, and good gathering spots for meeting the local residents.  Even though this is a sim for Adults in which this sunny, beachside town hides dark secrets, there's plenty of different ways to interact.

I particularly love the willingness of the old time residents to take the time to introduce themselves and welcome newcomers into their midst.  The quality of the role play here is among the best in Secon Life with none of the attitude that I''ve found permeating some other sims.

I recently took a job as a bartender at the main bar and include a photo of myself contemplating a criminal act. (Something my character constantly attempts but is horribly inept at accomplishing.)

Just avoid big Irish guy who lurks around the sewers and you'll be fine.

Isabo at the Bar.jpg

My favourite places in Second Life are the Tron: Legacy Adventures place in Vixens Isle (in which I ride in my light cycle, and willing to get a light jet and throw light discs for fun), my home in Tanglewood (so I can build my stuff without getting distracted and relax), and the City of Concord roleplay sim.

• 4 months later...

Hmm... It's a tough one when there are so many beautiful and interactive locations! I'd have to say Neko Zone is the place I spend most of my hours, and Club Infuzion has become my home from home. It's recently been refurbished and is excellently laid out with a large dance floor, cozy corners with lavish seating and an amazing fishtank in the centre that gives the place a tranquil feel. Since my first visit, I can't stay away from the place - to the extent that I now work there as a dancer! The staff are so welcoming it's hard to leave!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.