Ouch feet

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My first mistake was shopping while tired. My second mistake is assuming that slink is the only one that has shoes out there. But in my defense it's 2 am and I'm slightly retarded when I become tired. So my dilemma. The beautiful and expensive heels I bought are for ouch feet. I looked it up.. can not find them. I would like to buy them but for some reason it's playing hide and seek on me. May someone please take mercy on my pour soul and help find these feet. Thanks bunches!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

500? I think you mean five thousand.

The free body is cool to try out, essentially it's a demo without demo markers and you get a free skin in each of their tones in style mode so you can match it to your current skin if it's not  from The Shops. The free one does NOT work with any other appliers. Nothing third-party will work for it and none of the clothing appliers work for it. It's literally just the body, and each skin tone that's included has a regular verison, a nipple-less version, and a version with a white bra and underwear painted on. 

The starter version is the next one up for 1000L. I THINK it only has one clothing layer, but I know for sure that it does not have the alpha hud for use with mesh clothing. 

Basic is next which costs 3000L, which has one clothing layer and one tattoo layer on it, all third-party appliers work, and it comes with the alpha HUD for use with mesh clothing.

Deluxe is what I have myself, which costs 5000L, has two clothing layers, two tattoo layers, all appliers work, and it comes with the alpha HUD as well as all feet heights. I'm not sure which other ones come with all of the feet heights but I'm pretty sure it's only basic and deluxe that do, BUT I could be wrong so don't quote me on that.

You can grab demos of each of the bodies in-world, so I'd suggest just doing that and seeing what everything comes with for sure. I love my The Shops/The Mesh Project body and I don't take it off often. I think it's the best looking one out there tbh. Just do a search in-world for The Shops. When you get there, make sure to accept the shop mode and style mode HUDs they give you on arrival because you'll need them. Click on The Mesh Project on the wall (with all of the bodies) and it'll bring you to that section of the store where you can buy or demo all of their mesh stuff. Wear the Shop Mode HUD and click on each wall icon to bring up the options in the HUD to shop. When you decide you want to buy something, pay the kiosk on the wall the amount and it'll be loaded into your HUD so you can buy it. But don't pay it until you know what you want because it's non-refundable once you add it to your "account" for them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.