cant get my AO to work

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

michaelmas Jenvieve wrote:

I have a few diff AO s on two diff avis , one i just bought, and none of them will work , although they used to .Any  ideas?

I'm sending you a link inworld to a very good free male AO (well my alt uses the free female version from the same creator and it's very good). See if it works. Don't be fooled by the free part...most creators would charge a few hundred lindens for an AO like this packed with over 20 animations and of course you can add more yourself from your existing huds or bought ones.

Nyll

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

I have a few diff AO s on two diff avis , one i just bought, and none of them will work , although they used to .Any  ideas?

I'm sending you a link inworld to a very good free male AO (well my alt uses the free female version from the same creator and it's very good). See if it works. Don't be fooled by the free part...most creators would charge a few hundred lindens for an AO like this packed with over 20 animations and of course you can add more yourself from your existing huds or bought ones.

Nyll

Thanks so much!!  I got it and it works. The other well rated free one I got didnt.

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Nyll

Thanks so much!!  I got it and it works. The other well rated free one I got didnt.

You're very welcome and glad it's working for you.

Nyll 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.