Back to Game after 3-4 years and need some help with outfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello i am back to game after 3-4 years.

I am looking for some male clothes blogs or at least some lms.

When i was arround Bellezza was number 1 for skins shape and Redgrave for clothes. Nowdays which skin shape company is good and which clothes company?

Thx in advance

P.S To be more easy for ya i need these things : Skin Shape Outfit Tattoo Shoes Hair Ao.

Male clothing blogs: The Mens Fashion Feed (Facebook group), Male Fashion Feed (blog).

Skin stores: Belleza, Egoisme, Nivaro, Prodigal, Redgrave, Bad@zz, BirthDelphian, Samurai, Labyrinth, Aeros, Tellaq, Unique.

Hair: Exile, Argrace, Truth, Entente, Dura, Uw.St., Redgrave, Kmadd, Exxess, Underscore, Wasabi Pills, Amacci, Mina.

Shoes: Hoorenbeek, 2RealRedgrave, Phunk, Consingment, Gabriel, Just Design, Gizza Creations, Lapointe & Bastchild, Adjunct, FLite, Eudora.

AOs: Vista, Akeyo, TuTy's, Kuso.

Tattoos: no earthly idea.

Shape: I much prefer to make my own, but if you don't, try Sophistishapes.

If you spend much time on a beach or a swimmingpool, I would say that you need mesh feet. The default flipper feet look just awful. The recognized brand name is Slink, and you will see that a increasing number of sandals is made for them. 

Matching them to your body is much more easy if your skin maker provides you with an applier. This uses a script to apply your skins texture exact on the feet, not just the skin color. Check this before you buy a new skin. The Slink logo is easy to spot, some include the applier with the skins, some sell them in a small vendor next to the main vendor.

Some use hands too, but unless you are really picky about your appearance this isn't the first thing you should splurge on.

I would say that Aeros is the #1 brand in skins, but that's so individual. Their packs include three different shapes. Kooqla is for the guys who won't look like a clone in the most popular skins. You either love or hate Kooqla skins, Hermony has very good quality but so few skins to choose from. They sell what I think is the best asian skin on the grid.

Bolson is not so known, good tattoos, not the huge selection but good... again you will not see them on "everybody".

Illmatic for hairs but again, the styles is not for all not for all... demo all before you buy, skin, shape, hairs, and clothes! The new mesh clothes come with demos. You are probably not used to demo clothes.

"Add" things on your avatar. You can layer 5 layers of hairbases, tattoos, beards... but only if you use "add", "Wear" kick off the first layer. Same goes for mesh clothes. The alpha layers must be added, or your shoes alpha layer will go off you if you "wear" the pants alpha instead of adding it. Many mesh clothes use the same attach point, use add there too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.