Mesh objects twitching when Basic Shaders is active

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm at my wits end and about to throw my computer out the window. I've been part of SL for a little over a year and have had two computers in the process. My Laptop was incredibly bad but all that happened was that it took a long while for everything to load.

I get a better computer in many aspects BUT now whenever I play, if my "Basic Shaders" option is active, mesh objects twitch and stretch, go wild all over my computer screen to the point where its essentially unplayable. Just mesh type objects in my home will also begin to stretch all over and its crazy! This doesn't happen at all when "basic shaders" is turned off but nothing is coloured correctly and everything looks terrbile! I use firestorm, Is this the problem?

HELP! I don't know what to do anymore!

Here are my computer specs:

Manufacturer: Dell
Model: Inspiron ONE_2020
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G2030T @ 2.60GH
Installed Memory(RAM): 4.00GB, (3.89GB useable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System

heres two pictures that show the two issues that happen (THE second picture isn't even mesh! its just normal prims!)

http://puu.sh/bObrB/e37c5d09ae.jpg - What mesh objects i'm wearing does
http://puu.sh/bObmK/f9600c7dd5.jpg - What prim objects in my home do

I will jump in here and say as of today all my viewers are updated. FS 64, Singularity 64, Black Dragon & today's new LL update/release. For the last 2 LL releases the new mesh avis "streak" for me. I think sobody told me they go to 0.0.0 on the SIM. All other views display the avis fine. How weird it that? :matte-motes-agape:

Oh my, it's an AIO, an "iMac clone" with graphics on chip. :smileysurprised: This is basically a laptop with biggerer screen and external keyboard. If I was on such an underpowered kiddies 'puter I'd be surprised if I could log on to SL at all. You can't expect this fashion accessoire to give you excellent graphics or a satisfying SL performance.  

FayteMoone wrote:

I'm at my wits end and about to throw my computer out the window. I've been part of SL for a little over a year and have had two computers in the process. My Laptop was incredibly bad but all that happened was that it took a long while for everything to load.

I get a better computer in many aspects BUT now whenever I play, if my "Basic Shaders" option is active, mesh objects twitch and stretch, go wild all over my computer screen to the point where its essentially unplayable. Just mesh type objects in my home will also begin to stretch all over and its crazy! This doesn't happen at all when "basic shaders" is turned off but nothing is coloured correctly and everything looks terrbile! I use firestorm, Is this the problem?

HELP! I don't know what to do anymore!

Here are my computer specs:

Manufacturer: Dell

Model: Inspiron ONE_2020

Processor: Intel® Pentium® CPU G2030T @ 2.60GH

Installed Memory(RAM): 4.00GB, (3.89GB useable)

System type: 64-bit Operating System

heres two pictures that show the two issues that happen (THE second picture isn't even mesh! its just normal prims!)

- What mesh objects i'm wearing does

- What prim objects in my home do

Go to the Intel website and get updated drivers for your video system.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.