i want t buy a land , beach site, mainland i only can pay $40. a month.. or less.,

Bellasur1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Before you start thinking about buying land, I suggest doing some background reading >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Buying-land/ta-p/700043

If English is not the language you speak usually, you will find translations to several other languages at that site.

That article will get you started, but I suggest that you also read other articles linked to it.  You may also want to take a free course in owning and managing land, taught Friday evenings at 5 SLT in Caledon Oxbridge University (in world) by Lindal Kidd.  Use your Search to find the location in world.

• Like 2

Flat land with a beach on water that you can use for swimming or boating is in high demand and some of the most expensive property to buy on the mainland, if you can find any for sale.  Oceanfront with just a beach that overlooks water but not water you can use for swimming and boating is cheaper, but still considered a premium location. 

You will need to purchase the land by paying the asking price to the owner.  However, once you buy it you will pay the same tier as anyone else with the same size lot on the mainland.  For $40US a month you can own up to 8192sqm on the mainland.  This does not include the purchase price or the fee to be a Premium Member, which you must be to own mainland.

To find land like this look in the Land Forum, the MP, and in Land search in world.

I highly recommend you do a lot of reading about buying and managing land or take the course Rolig recommended before buying anything.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.