Ghetto out of bounds?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3581 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought a parcel only of 48sqm  in some mainland resion for item buckup server several years ago.

At the time there are empty lands around and the seller recommend those parcels repackaged into smaller sizes for storage.

But the nightmare come. Before I'm aware that, my land is impound with somone's parcel and my land is in walls of fake house and the sky of my land is stuffed up with huge skybox.

Today I was noticed that she/he might buy my land. I refused it. Why could I bear off robber's superficial offer?

She banned me from her parcel. I made an attempt to teleport to my skybox, but could not do so.

I can create objects on my land but cannot sit on it beyond yellow tapes.

Aren't there human rights in US governed world? Or Is tt a humble bug of Secondlife?

Let me try to get this straight: you own a parcel of 48 m² that is surrounded by a bigger parcel? You need the 48 m² to backup prims??? You are aware that your parcel only holds 12 prims I hope. So this is a very useless parcel for prim storage. And you have a skybox on it??? WTF??? I've never seen a skybox as small as 48 m² and using only 12 prims. It's impossible!

The land is small on the ground but has no boundaries up in  the sky, so you should be able to fly and build up to any height, without touching a banline. So I don't understand the second part of your problem.

My advice: SELL the **bleep**! Give it to your neighbor and ask a steep price for it. Let's see at which point she agrees to your offer.

Can parcels even be that small?

How did you get a skybox even to rezz on such little land?

If all you said is correct....I can just ask what kind of storage that is supposed to be? 12 prims for what? And excuse me, but if you only own 48 then the sky that is "stuffed with huge skybox" (and "walls of fake house"? whatever that means) is not yours as you only own that tiny bit above your parcel.

Atami Merlin wrote:

I bought a parcel only of 48sqm
 in some mainland resion 
for item buckup server several years ago.

At the time there are empty lands around and the seller recommend those parcels repackaged into smaller sizes for storage.

But the nightmare come. Before I'm aware that, my land is impound with somone's parcel and my land is in walls of fake house and the sky of my land is stuffed up with huge skybox.

Today I was noticed that she/he might buy my land. I refused it. Why could I bear off robber's superficial offer?

She banned me from her parcel. I made an attempt to teleport to my skybox, but could not do so.

I can create objects on my land but cannot sit on it beyond yellow tapes.

Aren't there human rights in US governed world? Or Is tt a humble bug of Secondlife?

Assuming your skybox is on another piece of land, there's no connection between being banned and not being able to teleport there. At most you were blocked in some sort of straight-line travel, which would be fixed by teleporting to a different region and then back to the skybox.

And how much was the "robber's superficial offer?" If it was more than L$50 you were actually offered more than it was worth.

It's only 10prims! lol

It was the time of years that need sender prim box with script.

So I need multiple SIM station for SIM down.

Sky box has 2 prim for outer case, my private safe ,MagicBox , 2 servers box and ground marker and stoole...10 prims.

I couldn't find the end of yellow tapes up to 2,500m all the way to hit my head to huge skybox.

Your advice is "sell it", but where's the human pride?

Atami Merlin wrote:

It's only 10prims! lol

It was the time of years that need sender prim box with script.

So I need multiple SIM station for SIM down.

Sky box has 2 prim for outer case, my private safe ,MagicBox , 2 servers box and ground marker and stoole...10 prims.

I couldn't find the end of yellow tapes up to 2,500m all the way to hit my head to huge skybox.

Your advice is "sell it", but w
here's the human pride
?

The "human pride" is teetering on the edge of a cliff and about to fall, just like it always is.

Proverbs 16:18

" I've never seen a skybox as small as 48 m² and using only 12 prims. It's impossible!"

I made my friend a simple skybox to fit her 512 m^2 parcel.  Made from mesh, with proper LOD control, it has only 1 LI.  It would shrink just fine to 48 m^2.

As I was off the deep end, so used "gehtto" or "human pride". I agree in this morning that they will conjure me/others images of ethnic cleansing or conflicts stemming from religious and other causes.

I think this article includes a pure technical issue...

1) I can create an object on my parcel.

2) I can make scripts includes llGetPos() function in the object to know the correct landing point.

3) I cannot teleport to the correct landing point, instead I'm teleported to the unbanned parcel next to the banned parcel.

* My land (destination)→ Banned parcel → Unbanned parcel (landed for real)

4) I cannot sit on my object on my land.

See below picture.  From unbanned parcel I'm watching the object on the raised ground surface of my land.

FAILURE.jpg

Atami Merlin wrote:

Aren't there human rights in US governed world?

Ignoring this USA rubbish...

You have 48 SQM of land. 18' x 18'

Your skybox is likely intruding into their space, hence why you can't use it. You are doing wrong by having it there.

Honestly, mainland is now $L1 a square meter. Abandon that land and go looking for something nicer. You are allowed to hold up to 512 with a premium membership, anything less you are wasting it.

way I understand this, he wants to encrypt group chat.  Yeah you can not do that, you have no control over the group messanging server and a little advice. since LL is a us based company they have to keep 2 weeks worht of chat logs for law enforcement, these have to be plain text and can not be encrypted.    So mister russian, I'm sorry but certain things will prohibit this and if you do manage to do it, even on advice from others here. expect LL to issue a ban or something, I dono what they would do forsure. but it could be that.  I'm going to lean towards that.

if I clicked reply to the wrong person again. sorry too.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Atami Merlin wrote:

Callum Meriman wrote:

What Isee from that picture is your "mound" inside their land. That are you stand on is likely yours.

Only some kinds of numen can do it. or cracked password? ..... I need a charm 惡靈退散

On the Mainland, if any part of their build is on your land you can return the entire linked build to them.

That cube is made by me, so it's my own object and that "mound" was made by me. 

I said only owner could edit the land form.

I know the trick setting object center at owner's parcel and sticking out the rest to somebody's parcel.

I don't have time to work in comedy venue...sigh

Atami Merlin wrote:

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Atami Merlin wrote:

Callum Meriman wrote:

What Isee from that picture is your "mound" inside their land. That are you stand on is likely yours.

Only some kinds of numen can do it. or cracked password? ..... I need a charm 惡靈退散

On the Mainland, if any part of their build is on your land you can return the entire linked build to them.

That cube is made by me, so it's my own object and that "mound" was made by me. 

I said only owner could edit the land form.

I know the trick setting object center at owner's parcel and sticking out the rest to somebody's parcel.

I don't have time to work in comedy venue...sigh

I meant that it appeared that the neighbor's build intruded on your land and you said you hit their skybox when you went straight up on your land. You can return THEIR build if any part of it is on YOUR land.

Atami Merlin wrote:

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

You can return THEIR build if any part of it is on YOUR land.

Automatically? I have'nt claimed the right to putt off it yet.

Right click on it and hit "return" - you may need to get yourself to your piece of land first - if you still have trouble getting there, you should be able to get to it from the world map by using the coordinates.. Doesn't need to be the root prim either - I had someonen return my house because the edge of one of my roof prims was slightly over the property line.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Right click on it and hit "return" - you may need to get yourself to your piece of land first - if you still have trouble getting there, you should be able to get to it from the world map by using the coordinates.. Doesn't need to be the root prim either - I had someonen return my house because the edge of one of my roof prims was slightly over the property line.

Thabk you very much.

At last I was able to sort out things. I didn't know land owner could return protruding objects.

A hint of resolution was one of forum archives.

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/4d/270473/1.html

07-13-2008 01:53
Blocked teleport routing simply sends you to the closest open teleport location (be it in the next parcel or in the ocean lol)

When I attempted to teleport to my strorage after receiving notice, teleport routing was already "blocked".
I don't know the reason. I didn't have the necessity of change.

Parrish Ashbourne wrote:

As other have said why not just get a 512 lot for your skybox and first magic box location for a second magic box location there are still some places that rent prim storage cheaply

I have another land for home and shop. But at that time Lindenlab recommended marketplace sellers had multiple magicbox locations provided for SIM dowm.

I wanted  prim usage for my hobby at home so that I needed less prim count land. 10 prim land was the best for my necessity.

As I'm usung marchantOutbox now, if the neighbor asked me before construction for her/his necessity to use it, I would abandon or sell it for 10L without any demur.

She/he declared "the game start" as alternate of  forgetten manners ,I'm scared...

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3581 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.