Says "Parcel is too full" but it isn't

ProfessorForbes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have all the rights and priveleges on the land in my area.  Recently a colleague with the same rights mistakenly deleted a house -- which was okay because I wanted to replace it with a lower-prim house anyway.  

The old house was about 155 prims by itself, the furniture maybe added another  50-60 prims.  However, I purchased a new, low-prim home (41 prims) and the message I get is "parcel is too full."  I had the builder down-scale the house -- which worked -- but now I cannot rez one piece of furniture inside.  

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Actual message:  Second Life: Can't rez object 'Library End Table' at { 176.779, 218.958, 21.0213 } on parcel 'Valdosta State University  - Dr. Bell's Office - Luis Campana' in region Valdosta State University because the parcel is too full

UPDATE:  I've read through the two potential solutions offered below.  I wanted to add that the original house was definitely deleted along with two other houses, not hidden or misplaced.  I've arranged it so that I can see the parcel lines; the parcel is not that big.  It's not much bigger than the house that sits on the parcel (the parcel is about 23x23).  I have been speaking to the original builder of our island and although we have to speak by phone for more details, he hinted at my recently changing the group settings as a possible culprit.  The parcel was originally set to the main group, but a few months ago I created a smaller faculty group and set each faculty's parcel to the faculty group.  I don't understand the impact of this yet, but it makes sense.  I will update again if this is the problem, in the case that other people have the same problem.  

4 answers to this question

For a periode long ago, I had the same issue on my land. No one could rez there, even there was a lot of prims available. I wrote to Linden Lab, and they fixed it immidiately.

It could perhaps also happen because, you are trying to rez the house, too close to your neighbours. Try to move closer to the middle of your parcel, and rez there.

I hope you will get the problem solved soon :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.