How do I align the Xcite X4 anus properly?

thefox1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So far the giant wings on teh sides make it look like it sticks out instead of being nestled...where it goes.  And if I try to use any states on it, I see the very top and bottom with my cheeks in between them. As of right now, this is one of those "Im sorry I bought it" items.  Please help!

4 answers to this question

This section is for asksing questions about SL itself.  We do not provide support for products made by other residents because there are too many of them out there and it is impossible to be expert in all of them. 

Read the instruction notecard that came with the product.  If you didn't get instructions or don't understand them, you best bet is to contact the creator, their customer service reps or join their support group, if they have one, and ask for support there.

• Like 2

thefox1 wrote:

So far the giant wings on teh sides make it look like it sticks out instead of being nestled...where it goes.  And if I try to use any states on it, I see the very top and bottom with my cheeks in between them. As of right now, this is one of those "Im sorry I bought it" items.  Please help!

Avatar attachments will always stay at the same place relative to the location they're attached to so, depending on the position of the rest of your body, they may or may not appear to be in the right position in certain poses. The only thing you can do is to put your avatar in the pose you'll be in most when using your new part and adjust it with the "edit" tools until its in the right position in THAT pose.

(Editorial comment: Can't. Stop. Giggling.)

• Like 2

Xcite gives very good product support.  First check on their web site for instructions, and/or read the instructions that came with your product.  If you are still having problems, they have customer support people that you can contact by sending a notecard.  Full details on getting support are there in their in-world store, and in the notes that come with the product.

In general, Xcite products are very well made, but they do make use of all SL's capabilities and therefore require some knowledge of SL from the user.  If it looks funny, the most likely answer is that you are Doing It Wrong.

Lindal Kidd gave good advice. There is an in-world Xcite support group: Xcite! Premier. There is almost always an Xcite user that can help. Unfortunately it is not listed in search, at least it isn't coming up for me today. I have forgotten how I got in. Check the note cards in items you got from Xcite!

For Xcite! tech support send an IM to Denalis Daehlie or Nyteshade Vesperia. They are the official contacts. Monday to Friday they have always gotten back to me within 24 hours.

The web support is at: http://www.getxcite.com/support

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.