reported, please help

SweetLadyMell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SweetLadyMell wrote: [...] 
what will Linden do next?

Nothing. The sim owner may have banned you, but that doesn't automatically mean he filed an avatar report against you, which is a different thing; are you sure he did both things?

Even if he did, his stated reasons may have been... well, stupid; a sim ban is what you get when you break that particular sim's rules; a report is what you get when you break a global Second Life rule; so unless you did that, and chances are a simple outfit mistake wouldn't merit a report.

The Lindens would therefore do nothing; and even if they did, they'd just as likely tell the sim owner something like: “dude, ban whoever you want from your sim for whatever reason you want, but don't bother us with stupid reports”. So don't worry.

As long as you were not naked in a G Rated SIM LL will do nothing.

Possibly some heavy blood and gore could do it (there's kind of a non violence policy too for General SIMs).

(I have wondered how often LL slaps peoples hands for spurious AR's.)

Okay, after an uneasy night over this, and a review of the IM log, I tried to figure out how to avoid this. There is a simple trich: uncheck the boxes you want to avoid, in my case PG content and mature are unchecked, that gives a shorter and more manageable list AND avoids "those" encounters...

I hope this little not can help others in the near and far future :)

Mell

xxxx

What you had on was tame. Youcan wander around in a general sim in a bikini if you want to and not be violating SL TOS. That being said, a private sim can have whatever rules they want. Don't bypass PG sims because of a prude. I had on a skirt from Blowup..regular not the skimpy, and a cami and the moderator on a PG sandbox told me I had to put on more clothes, that what I had on was too skimpy. I then informed her that skimpy by their rules but by TOS on a general (formerly PG) sim, all I had to do was have the pelvic region and nipples covered and I was within the LL TOS..thanked her and left. I got banned but meh...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.