Sign in to follow this  
Daria Afterthought

Life Shop AO?

Question

Daria.Afterthought wrote:

I heard of this thing being some sort of linden taker thingy or spam device. Well, someone tried to give it to me, and I declined. But does anyone know the mythos behind these things?

Hi Daria. The real Life Shop AO was not mean but it was too friendly! It tried to give copies of itself to everybody it saw but it was just a ZHAO AO that had free animations in it and they were not so good. It was with modify permission so it is best to delete it, someone could think it is funny to change it and give out a hacked one.

6 answers to this question

Daria.Afterthought wrote:

I heard of this thing being some sort of linden taker thingy or spam device. Well, someone tried to give it to me, and I declined. But does anyone know the mythos behind these things?

Hi Daria. The real Life Shop AO was not mean but it was too friendly! It tried to give copies of itself to everybody it saw but it was just a ZHAO AO that had free animations in it and they were not so good. It was with modify permission so it is best to delete it, someone could think it is funny to change it and give out a hacked one.