it this any good?

SweetLadyMell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The second of the HUDs could change and manipulate the attachments and layers your avatar is wearing, assuming those layers and attachments are within an RLV folder. That's the limit to how much they could mess up your avatar: nothing you couldn't undo, and less damage than you could do by accidentally deleting chunks of your inventory.

I can't comment to the quality of the product. For all I know he could be a scripting genius, but all I have to go by is the lousy quality of his adverts. 

I've not used this particular HUD, but I own several, and I know how the scripts work.  

The ad seems to imply that you can control anyone's #RLV folder at any time, and that is not quite true.  What you can do with scripts is detect active RLV relays. IF the relay was set by your target to automatically accept input from anyone, then you have access to the #RLV folder.  However, most relays I have run into are set to "ask", so your target will be asked if they are interested in having you rummage around, and they may well decline the request. Also, many relays have the ablitiy to tell if they have been scanned, so when you scan the room, don't be surprised if someone should notice.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.