LOGIN ERROR MESSAGE!!

Kosumi Naminosaki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Good morning all,

I'm actually facing a logging in issue; an error message keeps appearing and I can't log into SL!!

The error message is: "Login Failed, Second Life cannot be accessed from this computer, If you feel this is an error, please contact Support@secondlife.com."

I could log in this same morning, but now I'm unable!

I tried to re-install SL, Emerald, clear cash, send e-mail.But nothing works!

PLEASE I NEED HELP!

Any advise is welcomed! I really need help, or I won't be able to log into SL anymore!

4 months ago???? You gave your password out to another person????

Well. See this Linden Lab Official document: Someone else has my password; I may have been the victim of fraud.

How do I know if my account was compromised?

• If you cannot access your account
  • If you suddenly notice a reduced available balance on the payment source you have on file.

What should I do?

Contact us immediately!

Here are the steps:

1. Login to the Support Portal. (If you cannot log into your account, use our Guest Access Log In.)
  2. Click the Submit a Ticket link.
  3. In the Ticket Type Field, select Special Questions > Basic Account or Guest Login from the dropdown list.
  4. Select My account has been shut off and I don't know why.
  5. Fill in the rest of the fields as directed.
  6. Copy the Tracking Number for your new ticket.
  7. You'll receive an email containing your ticket information.
  8. Call the Fraud number: 800-860-6990

How will Linden Lab resolve my compromised account?

First, Linden Lab will place your account on hold, and investigatethe relevant transactions. This may take a few days in some cases. Oncewe have concluded the investigation, we will send you an emailexplaining our conclusion and explaining the action that will be takenwith respect to your account. As a reminder, all transactions involvingL$ are subject to Linden Lab's Terms of Service.

Translation of that English document into Russian: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.secondlife.com%2Fwiki%2FLinden_Lab_Official%3ASomeone_else_has_my_password%3B_I_may_have_been_the_victim_of_fraud.&sl=en&tl=ru

And please, read to Ansariel. This is SL Answers, no Skipe, no chat, and no spam with messages. If you'd open a topic with your question clearly explained, you probably would have answered earlier.

I'm sorry but i never came in second life web page so i dont know anything in this web page i only whant to fix my SL log in -___- but i alone cant do anything i cant contanc my sl friends to help me ..... my sl friends dont have skype thats why i am writing here .... i am trying to fix my problem but i dont know compiuter very well ..... Sorry if somone has problems ..... I dint do anything wrong but Sorry to contanc you all in this chat i am soo sorry ! ill never com in here anymore Sorry again !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.