EDIT: Solved. Problem with Listing Gachas on Marketplace.

Callo Dinzel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to list my transferable gachas on the marketplace. I have created a store and I believe I have followed all of the instructions laid out by Linden to list the items, but I keep getting errors. I have seen the same gacha items listed on the marketplace by other sellers, so I have no idea what the issue is.

I get the message that some folders have not transferred each time I try. I have also checked the error log and it just says "Unsellable item in folder, likely a permission problem".

Anybody have an idea what the problem is? Thank you for any responses :)

Callo Dinzel wrote:

They really seem to be pushing the non-magic box method, so I guess that threw me off as well.

Direct delivery (the non-magic box method) replaced Magic Boxes for all items except limited quantity items, ie. unique items such as gachas, breedables, and items that have transfer permissions that someone might want to sell as a used item so if one never had need to sell any of these unique items before it can seem confusing.

Here is a post I made that includes the specific information from LL/CommerceTeam Linden as well as the reference link.

• 7 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.