Jump to content
  • 0

Is LL updating SL?


Bubblesbluefox2627
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Typically on Tueday and Wednesday morning the servers get updates. Tuesday the main channel which includes about 80% of the regions. Wednesday the RC channels ger updated, the remaining 20%. During this time and for 1 to 2 hours after the update things can be unstable.

Plus problems pop up whenever they pop up.

Routers fail, backbone providers fail, co-location sites go down, servers fail, backend systems over load or get attacked, and more thngs than most of us can think of go wrong. The SL and Internet change every second.

This means if you have a problem, don't get excited for a couple of hours. Avoid changing your computer and viewer until AFTER you are sure YOU have a problem. Recently most of my problems have either been the Internet service, trunk lines are bing moved in my neighborhood for a road wedening, or on the SL side of things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...