I want to clear out my log in names on the login menu, how do I do that on the singularity viewer?

CitadelTurian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

One of the easiest ways is to open the login page again and type in a bogus username.  The viewer will reject it and will leave the username and password fields with useless information in them. 

As a further safeguard, you can open your Advanced menu and then select Debug Settings.  In the search field, type RememberPassword.  By default, that's set to TRUE, but you can just change it to FALSE and close the window if you want to be sure that the viewer forgets your password each time.

When YOU start the viewer, you're going to have to enter your user name, and if someone is looking over your shoulder they are gonna see it.  No help for that, sorry.

If you mean, you don't want your user name to show when someone ELSE sits down at your computer, the easiest way to protect it is to password protect your computer user account, and make sure everyone else who uses your computer has their OWN user account.

Be sure to set your screensaver to require a password, so when you leave your computer, no one else can sit down, wake it up, and be on your desktop.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.