Support Ticket Concept

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, Was wondering, where would one go to suggest Concepts for the secondlife website, such as. 

When a customer is waiting on a ticket, Wouldnt it be great to know which ticket the billing / fix everything team is actually working on? maybe a www.secondlife.com/checkticketnumber.html / howmany tickets till your on top / in front?

Or on average of howmany tickets the team completes in an hour or day? 

What are your thoughts? Does this exist? Or would there be an issue stoppping secondlife from implementing this measure?

How long does the support team take to fix an issue relating to listing marketplace items. Example..  subscription for a hompage listing billing you 4 times rather then once.

Thanks again for your time!

Rama Rakosi wrote:

How long does the support team take to fix an issue relating to listing marketplace items. Example..  subscription for a hompage listing billing you 4 times rather then once.

It's going on two-ish years and my mixed listings bug on the MP still exists.  Granted my mixed listings no longer show another merchant's product (or vice versa) but I still have four null listings that show the "blank photo" ie. the blue gift box which default to the MP home page although we were told it was fixed awhile back.

edit: clarification

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.