selling linden dollers

judy11260

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

can any one tell me how long it takes for the money to be sell to your acount after being sold it been 5 working days not counting the week end  and it not got there yet  thank you to anyone that trys to help me  smiles have a great day everyone 

judy11260 wrote:

can any one tell me how long it takes for the money to be sell to your acount
after being sold it been 5 working days not counting the week end  and it not got there yet  thank you to anyone that trys to help me  smiles have a great day everyone 

Your post is a bit confusing. I highlighted the sentence in question. Did you sell Lindens or buy them? Also, was this transaction done in the Lindex market, or through a third party? We need more information in order to help with your question. 

Hello, I've been selling lindens through the linden marketplace for 5 or so years now, using "process credit" to papal, and without a doubt it will 100% no matter what always take a week or more for the transaction to be processed.

Example 1

I have done a few tests to confirm this as well, I have Processed 3 orders over 3 days , 1 week + (extra days) each time
- I was hoping the first transaction would increase the speed of the next 2 orders- Meaning once the first is done the second two orders would complete.

The first of three payments came in after that week + (extra days) timeframe. The next day the second payment went through, and of course on the third day after that timeframe I received the third payment. 

Attempt failed..  Still consistently 1 week + (extra days) from sell point.

Example2

I have also used the process credit in this manner as a test, Cashing out lindens every 3 days consistently for 2 months.
I was trying to see if this would enhance the speed of the process " oh he uses this process a lot.. lets take off the -is he ok to process- and just send it through because he uses our service frequently ect"

Attempt 2 failed.. Still Consistently 1 week + (extra days) from sell point.
Obviously I lost Lindens in the process per transaction, I recommend selling at large sums.

Conclusion / debate 

From these two simple tests.. "regular transactions in different timeframes" Basically they will hold onto your money for as long as they can, most likely to collect interest while that process is happening. 

Your thoughts are welcome! - Thank you

It usually takes at least 10 calendar days (7 business days +) but this month it is taking a whole lot longer. I sold some Lindens on 2/26 and the PayPal transfer is still in processing. I guess the Lindens need the interest on my tiny transfer. This is the 12th business day. (16th Calendar day).

If I were you, I'd call billing support right away. I had a similar problem a few weeks back, and here they had sent me email (which actually never made it to my inbox or spam folder so they resent it and the second time it came) requiring me to fill out some tax forms before they would process my transfer and deposit my funds into paypal. The good thing was i did the forms immediately and within 24 hours they released my money to paypal.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.