Any virtual worlds with such look?

bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Uniformdating.com is very similar. (lols)

There was this one called vworld or vstar or vstyle, I'd google it. (Somone might actually know what I'm talking about). Another one is Onverse, Kaneva and IMVU I believe.

Secondlife is just about as good as it gets for now though, I wouldn't waste my time on any other platform to be honest.

You're asking a question on a Second Life forum, so even if there were virtual worlds that looked like the representation on the uniformdating advert, it wouldn't really be appropriate to give you information about them.

There are - but they are aimed at young children.

There are similar ones to Second Life, but they are watered down versions of Second Life.

Second Life is the one and only you should be trying out. Of course. :)

This is completely true.

Before joining SL in late December, I spent weeks hunting the internet, downloading software and trying out multimedia outlets that CLAIM to be better or equal to SL. This is nowhere near truth.

As stated here, the more cartoony ones are aimed towards kids/teens. That's not an understatement. Literally, built for kids. And the others that are "realistic" comparable (they say) to SL, are very watered down. We're talking, not even 40% of what SL is. Simply being an open world platform with minor customization abilities, does not make a game an "SL competitor". As said here, SL is literally your best best. It has everything, when most don't even come close. Hope this helps you in your search.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.