Upload to MP issue

BurkeKnight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

March 06, 2014 11:29 AM UTC Aviaa - Bonded - (6) 8/6/3 Unsellable item in folder, likely a permission problem (Aviaa - Bonded - (6) 8/6/3)

I am trying to upload a boxed Krafties creature. The perms are Trans only.

Yet, every time I try to upload a Kraftie item, boxed or unboxed, I get the same fail message.

People tell me, I need to use Magic Box, but when go to the link for it, says I can't:

Continue to the Marketplace

XstreetSl is now closed for Purchases. Your Purchase history will be available through December. Click Cancel if you need to access XstreetSl.

So, how do I upload single items now?

I'd really like to sell my Krafties stuff on MP.

March 06, 2014 11:29 AM UTC Aviaa - Bonded - (6) 8/6/3 Unsellable item in folder, likely a permission problem (Aviaa - Bonded - (6) 8/6/3)

I am trying to upload a boxed Krafties creature. The perms are Trans only.

Yet, every time I try to upload a Kraftie item, boxed or unboxed, I get the same fail message.

People tell me, I need to use Magic Box, but when go to the link for it, says I can't:

Continue to the Marketplace

XstreetSl is now closed for Purchases. Your Purchase history will be available through December. Click Cancel if you need to access XstreetSl.

So, how do I upload single items now?

I'd really like to sell my Krafties stuff on MP.

The magic boxes were discontinued beginning April 16 2013

I have the same issue with NO copy items 

I think it must be a glitch in the system but I have not heard back from ANY of my tickets to support yet

Good luck let me know if you find a solution and of course I will come back here and post any solutions I find 

Cella Core wrote:

The magic boxes were discontinued beginning April 16 2013

I have the same issue with NO copy items 

I think it must be a glitch in the system but I have not heard back from ANY of my tickets to support yet

Good luck let me know if you find a solution and of course I will come back here and post any solutions I find 

Magic Boxes are still used for no copy/unique items such as breedables, in fact they are the only method that works.  Direct delivery was eventually supposed to be able to handle such items, but thus far it can't.

Re: Direct Delivery Migration FAQ

‎03-08-2013 06:07 PM

Q: I sell Limited Quantity Items, will my store disappear on 16 April?

A: No. Limited Quantity Items may still use, and be listed with the Magic Box.

Q: I am unable to upload my Breedables through the Merchant Outbox.

A: At this time, Limited Quantity items (items that the Merchant does not have rights to copy) are not supported through Direct Delivery.

From: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/Direct-Delivery-Migration-FAQ/td-p/1923419

I tried to use Magic Box, and it uploaded, but had no way for me to edit so I can set it for sale.

Inventory showed it as Unassociated Inventory, but would not show, if I went to edit inventory.

All I'd see is:

My Active Items
 [ View Inactive Items (0) ]

So, no idea what to do. I removed the magic box server and now it is cleared, but I'd like to be able to sell these items.

The Xstreet web site is closed.  Any links that point to that web site are outdated.

In order to sell anything with No Copy rights, you need to add the item to the Magic Box then go to the Marketplace web site and create the listing there just like you do with regular items.

BurkeKnight wrote:

I tried to use Magic Box, and it uploaded, but had no way for me to edit so I can set it for sale.

Inventory showed it as
Unassociated Inventory
, but would not show, if I went to edit inventory.

All I'd see is:

My Active Items

[ View Inactive Items (0) ]

So, no idea what to do. I removed the magic box server and now it is cleared, but I'd like to be able to sell these items.

When you go to your inventory on MP, you need to sync the magicbox with your mp store. The button should be just above and to the side of your inventory. Then give it at least a few minutes(preferably more like ten to fifteen) to allow the item to really go, then refresh the page.  Also make sure you keep the magicbox rezzed at all times too. You cannot sell the items without the box being rezzed.

• 9 months later...

As has been stated, you need to use a Magic Box until such time as Viewer Managed Marketplace replaces these with the up and coming method of selling Transfer perm only items.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Xstreet-SL-Magic-Box/36791

Pretty bad that the only instructions about listing items here http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Selling-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700193 has no mention of Magic Boxes but basically, drop the items in there, go to Marketplace Merchant Home, Manage Listings and use the Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes button on the top right.

Then create listings as normal using these unassociated items.

• 2 years later...

After 3 years Im wondering how to get rid of the "Magic box items" that are still stuck on top of my listings, but not giving me option to delete. Those were some gacha items I used to sell. 

Did anyone had the same issue? And how did you get rid of them? 

Btw, I can't create listings as normal, cause they do not show as unassociated items.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.