Second Life Destinations

Acacia Merlin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just wondering by whom or how the Second Life Destinations listing is updated.  I am looking for places to go and often as not I wind up teleporting to a now nonexistent destination.  It's very frustrating, not to mention a waste of time.  Someone should be culling the the destinations that age gone.  Anyone else feel the same?  I'm wondering if there is a process for notifying LL of those places that are gone.

I just recently noticed the same thing. I TPed to couple of interesting looking places, but they were not any more there. One had empty land with ad "For sale", the other one was totally transformed into something else what was shown in the destinations page.

:matte-motes-frown:

I wonder what's the use of destinations page if it's not kept up to date.  :smileyindifferent:

sometimes places disappear at a moment's notice. Quite possible that's what you got.

Heck, I've had a few places disappear out from under me while I was there...

The destination guide is regularly checked and updated, I don't know the exact interval though. Might be once every few days.

jwenting wrote:

sometimes places disappear at a moment's notice. Quite possible that's what you got.

Heck, I've had a few places disappear out from under me while I was there...

The destination guide is regularly checked and updated, I don't know the exact interval though. Might be once every few days.

I think its longer, because I remember seeing a club that was closed since months still listed in the destination guide.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.